Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Every Birth Has A Reason


Mother - The only visible Almighty


I was walking on the roadside, of a misty dawn
Suddenly was dragged by a flash of a sight
That froze my blood, gushing through my veins
I had no other go, I had to stop.

It was a pregnant lamb, growling out of agony
I guessed it to be a post-coming death due to pain
But it was the beginning of a new episode
That would make the mother sound and pride.

Yes, it was a heart breezing site of a delivery
Of a new generation that was about to sprout
Through the gestation for quite a long period
And perseverance of a soul that always loves.

The Lamb would have been in pressure and pain
But it tolerated every sense of frustration and fear
At last she is a mother then, one of the best
Undoubtedly every mother is the best of her kind.

I never know how the kid would sustain this world
But am sure about a thing, that it has a mom
Even if the world opposes, she’ll bring up her kid
Every kid’s birth has a reason, that to make it’s mother proud.

3 comments:

  1. awsome lines i can go through... :)
    i loved dese lines...<3
    do make a visit to my blog to:
    dashingdivya.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Content and I really enjoy reading this blog, those content are very interesting. :)

    Please do make a visit to my blog and like my fan page hit the google+ botton and comment any of my post. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"Every Birth Has A Reason "

    ReplyDelete